A grey messenger bag by Ann Charlish.
- Made from authentic Harris Tweed cloth
- Silkscreen printed
- Mustard yellow leather strap
- Zip opening, with a zipped side pocket
- Measures approximately 30cm wide x 23cm high x 7cm deep
- Can be carefully spot cleaned using a wool detergent. Do not dry clean. Avoid use in heavy wet weather
Ann Charlish creates contemporary and functional accessories for everyday use. This collection of bags is made from genuine Harris Tweed. Each piece carries the 'Orb' mark, which guarantees genuine Harris Tweed cloth. This means that the cloth must be spun from 100% pure wool dyed, spun, and handwoven at the home of the weaver and finished in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland.
Inspired by nature, Ann explores pattern and structure through mark making, print and photography. These visual responses are the basis of her pattern design, which is silkscreened onto the Harris Tweed cloth.
Colour is a vital aspect of her work and she embraces eclectic combinations of hues through her choice of fabrics, inks and finishes. Every piece is handcrafted in her studio and celebrates the relationships between colour, pattern and form.